- No pets or any other animals are allowed to stay
in the house or grounds.
- Electric convector heaters provide heating in every room.
- A 25% deposit is payable at the time of booking. The amount depends on the dates of the letting- see 'price
and availability'. Any deposit made is deducted when considering the final payment amount.
- One weeks letting period begins 16.00hrs Saturday and finishes 09.00hrs the following Saturday.
- A security deposit is payable together with the final payment in order to cover unforeseen expenditure that may be
a result of a let, including but not limited to damage.
This would be returned in full no later than 14 days after the end of the holiday, less deductions
for the aforementioned reasons. This bond is £100.
- Water and electricity usuage is included in the letting price.
- Duvets, duvet covers and pillows are provided inclusive in the letting price. There is a full linen
service available at extra cost (see 'Linen Service' page), however, if the
service is not required it is necessary to bring 1 sheet per bed, 2 pillow cases per person and towels.
- Although we clean the house before each letting
period we do expect that the occupants of the house should leave
it in the same condition as it was found on arrival.
- Safety has been considered although it should
be noted that the stairs are open treads.
- There are stair-gates available for the top and bottom of each flight of stairs so they can be closed off completely.
- The supply of logs for the wood-burning stove is not included within the letting price. The cost depends on usage. If the use of the stove is of interest, please enquire regarding cost.